The NOCP Difference
Prep for College
- A rigorous, PreK - 12th academic path for our students with integrated test prep throughout.
- 1:1 college counseling and a robust Alumni Support Program for the journey to and through college.
- Local and out-of-state college campus trips in 5th through 12th grade so our scholars can visualize their goal.
- Free tutoring and summer school to help all of our scholars catch-up academically and succeed.
Prep for Life
- Values-based education focused on excellence, caring, respect, perseverance, responsibility and joy.
- "Advisory" mentoring program to provide personalized support to our students.
- Co-curricular learning during the day and after-school with innovative programs in the Arts and Athletics.
100% Accepted to College
Class of 2014
$2.1 Million in Scholarships
Class of 2014
Highest Growth in the City
Crocker College Prep
Board of Directors
New Orleans College Prep is fortunate to have strong leaders from various industries and backgrounds on our Board of Directors. Learn more about our Board members and meetings below.
2018 - 2019 Board Meetings
Monday, August 27, 2018 at 4:30pm (Crocker Library)
September, Monday, September 24 ,2018 at 4:30pm (Cohen)
October, Monday, October 29, 2018 at 4:30pm
December, Monday, December 3, 2018 at 4:30pm
January, Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:30pm
February, Monday, February 18, 2019 at 4:30pm
March, Monday, March 25, 2019 at 4:30pm
Please see our blog for the latest NOCP news. You can also find images and videos through our social media accounts and sign up for our newsletter on the bottom of this page. For further inquiries, please contact Troave' Profice.
Public Records Requests
Amy Budde is NOCP's Custodian of Records and is responsible for facilitating responses to all public records requests. She can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Children and Family Services: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) (Act 234)
A comprehensive asbestos management plan is available for review in the front offices.
NOCP schools prohibit discriminatory harassment or bullying of students on the basis of sex, race / color / national origin, and disability.
Fight fraud, waste, and abuse! Contact the Louisiana Legislative Auditor (LLA) Hotline if you suspect the misappropriation (theft), fraud, waste or abuse of public funds by anyone.1-844-50 FRAUD (503-7283) More info here.